Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA, when to apply?

Options
  • 12-08-2013 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

I'm going into my second year and am wondering when to stick in my application for BTEA?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mamaehinoh

i'd say apply a.s.a.p. i applied 3 weeks ago, and still haven't heard anything! it takes a while to get processed i think, just like the susi grant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I'm going into my second year and am wondering when to stick in my application for BTEA?

Were you not already on it for 1st year? If you were you don't put in a new application. You need to prove you are continuing on with the course though.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

Apply now. The social welfare actualy rang me yesterday to remind me. I got the application form in the mail this morning.
    But I am changing courses and the guy did say I have to re-apply because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I handed it in today, couldn't remember from last year when it should have gone in.

Advertisement