Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No FM14 news?

Options
  • 12-08-2013 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

TBH I'm not that buzzed for it. I don't think they are gonna make any real gameplay altering improvements. They need to implement much more personality in the AI managers to help bring the game to life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I've got FM2012 to keep me going for another 2 years or so.

Might get FM16 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If I hadn't snapped my FM12 disc I wouldn't be playing FM13 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,866 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Your luck is in Eden!

https://twitter.com/SI_games

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

FM12 rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,866 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Mc Love wrote: »
    FM12 rules!

I'm still playing it and will keep playing until I finally win the Champions League. If I do that and FM14 looks good, then I might take the plunge and buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

The new game info is normally announced around the 12-15th, but last year it wasn't until the second week in September...

Really looking forward to 14, as I've taken a break from my current save and when I went back to it I just can't get into it as much as before :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I'm still playing it and will keep playing until I finally win the Champions League. If I do that and FM14 looks good, then I might take the plunge and buy it.

I am in 2038 now and its pretty much unplayable - nice way to finish out my career at super mega rich Barcelona. Have a great team too, if the game wasnt so slow I'd still be playing it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Well, I am still playing FM2009. But this year I am thinking of purchasing Fm14. We'll see, though not sure if my 5 year old laptop will be able for it...

Chalk me down as another 2012 head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I could never get into FM12 but I loved FM13 so I would be interested in FM14. The screenshots look great :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement