Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for musicians (Tralee)

Options
  • 12-08-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Holla!

I'm moving to Tralee in early September to attend IT Tralee and I'm looking for committed musicians in the area to start a new band.

First a word or two 'bout myself: Born and raised in Finland, spent few good years in the good ol' US of A (yes, that includes my yankee accent unfortunately lol), turning 25 real soon, been playing music semi-professionally for the past decade, have touring experience in USA, Russia, Finland, Estonia etc. I'm a guitarist, both lead & rhytm. I also produce music.

Interested in forming a band that would combine heartland rock with country and Celtic influences. Imagine hard driven rock n' roll with catchy choruses, infused with Appalachian and Celtic sound. Something like if John Mellencamp, Lady Antebellum, AC/DC and The Chieftains would have a baby haha.
    I'm a fan of big sound, so wouldn't mind if the lineup gets bigger than the usual 4-5.

Looking for bluesy/ chicken picking rhytm/lead guitarist, hard hitting drummer with a sense of dynamics and timing, rocksteady bassist, mean fiddler with a pocketful of tasty licks, keyboardist, and a charismatic lead singer.
    Live/touring experience would be nice, and the ability to sing backing vocal harmonies would be rad!

Looking forward to play a lot of shows, rehearse enough to make things tight, and most of all have the time of my life when playing music!

You can check out my previous works at:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=1308377

Feel free to contact me if interested:
    PM me here

Yours truly,
    Ron

Comments

Advertisement