Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Used Babyzone.ie?

• 12-08-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,

We've seen a good price for a nursery furniture set on above website. The website says the company is located in Donegal so comforting to see that it's in Ireland but haven't seen many reviews online. Can anybody comment on this website from experience? Customer service, general comments, reliability etc?

Thanks,
    super_freddie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

I bought their baby elegance nursery bundle which I'm quite pleased with, but there are still a few small items I'm waiting on which I've twice had to chase up on. After following up last week for the second time, I got an apology and was promised they'd be sent same day but I'm still waiting. I know they're only minor items but that's not the point, I'm starting to get a bit annoyed now.

Like I said above, I am pleased with what I've received so far but they're reliability and timekeeping could be improved upon. The bulk of my order was delivered a week later than promised and 2 months after I first
    placed the order, I'm still waiting for it to be completed. If you're in a rush for the furniture, I'd advise you get a guaranteed delivery date for all items together, or look elsewhere. My 2c...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

my heart sank when I saw your post - unfortunately only saw it after we placed an order with them. We bought a quite expensive stroller, and was reassured over the phone that it is the 2013 model (which had quite a lot of updates compared to the other). I wasn't interested in the old model, and anyway, could have bought that one much cheaper elsewhere.
    Delivery took them a few days, but that's OK. Of course it was the wrong model so I am furious. No apology offered. The woman is dealing with it but I am really quite unhappy. Will let you know how i get on.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:
    Zombie thread. Registering purely to badmouth a company also not the done thing here. Please don't set up a new thread or post on this again Mnc16. If you have a complaint, discuss it with the company involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement