Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call-out Makeup Artist recommendation

• 12-08-2013 1:00pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a really good Makeup Artist who will call to your home? I'm in the Kildare area..

I love what I'm seeing on Inglot's FB page and I'm looking to have a dramatic smokey eye look but I don't have time to drive to a shopping center.. it's for a wedding in a few weeks..

So if anyone knows maybe an Inglot Artist or someone who's good at doing that Kardashian look, who does nixers, please PM me with their details :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Hi Xzanti where abouts in Kildare are you based? Check out Amy Murphy she is based in Ratoath in Meath but im pretty sure she would do a call out :) I love her eye make up she does great smokey eyes! I'm not sure if i can post her facebook page here so a mod can remove the link if it is not allowed.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.murphy.3910829?fref=ts

Here is her like page (You might get quicker access to pictures)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amys-beauty-boutique/175715059275779?ref=ts&fref=ts

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hey, thanks a million for that :D will definitely have a look through her stuff..

Much appreciated!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

Tis a pity you're based in Kildare, have a make up artist friend who travels around Dublin doing gel/acrylic and make up, she's pretty amazing! And she's slightly obsessed with Inglot!!!

You can check her fb out if you type jadeyelizabethmua into the search bar on fb :).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Tis a pity you're based in Kildare, have a make up artist friend who travels around Dublin doing gel/acrylic and make up, she's pretty amazing! And she's slightly obsessed with Inglot!!!

You can check her fb out if you type jadeyelizabethmua into the search bar on fb :).

Hey cheers for that, did a search on FB and the only result I'm getting is indeed a makeup artist.. but she appears to resident in Sheffield? She does look very good though ;)

:/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

It seems she's deleted the fb page and is only using instagram under the same name :-P silly me!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement