Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative programme modules.

Options
  • 12-08-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am beginning alternative to Erasmus in September. I am currently studying Languages, Literature and Film. I need to pick my modules for next semester. I was wondering has anyone any recommendations? My work load out outside of college is very busy at the moment, so I was hoping not to have many hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Try law or psychology. Very little hours in either from what i can gather. Google the book of modules and you can see the hours involved and syllabus and stuff for all modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Don't get your hopes up. When I did the alternative programme I got a list of eight modules most of the were related to my course.

Advertisement