Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help.. account left in my name!!!

Options
  • 12-08-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi,

I rented an apartment temporary Back in July 2010 to Sept 2010, we had not access to the meter reading when moving out and the landlord said he would look after it and put it back into his name, unfortunetly we trusted him to do this and thought no more about it, he did not do this as we have recently found out by chance of the postman knowing us and delivering a letter containing this information to our current address that electric ireland is following us for a bill of over €700.00, the bank has now taken over the properties and we cannot get in contact with the landlord to get him to confirm to electric ireland that moved out of the property in September 2010, we can however get a letter from the landlord of the property we moved into in the October 2010 would electric ireland accept this? i am really stressing out about this, we have another account with electric ireland and pay by direct debit every month without fail, we would never owe money to anyone and if it is thing that there is something owed for the period in which we were there (which there should not be)  we would pay it no problem. Please can someone come back so worried about this and just want it sorted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi NB1,

If you are the named account-holder of the account for that property you resided at in 2010, do private message us the account number and your name and the address/telephone number on the account.

Once we have those details we will look into this thoroughly for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement