Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous Usernames

Options
  • 12-08-2013 3:04pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not talking about people who closed accounts and re-registered, I realise they want and have privacy there, and that's fine.

However, a couple of years back anyhow if you looked at someone's account who had changed their usernames by virtue of being a subscriber, it was listed in their profile what their previous username was. Has this field been removed, or am I just blind or looking in the wrong place?

It's not a big deal, but I was just looking for someone's old name that I couldn't remember, and couldn't find the info where it used to be.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It's still there under About Me.

266881.PNG

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

So it's just blindness then perhaps? I can't see it on your profile though, probably as you have invisible mode selected. I thought it was viewable either way though, but I may be wrong about that one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's not mandatory, and sometimes gets missed.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

It seems not to have been changed from what was there a while back then. That's grand then, just checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Orion wrote: »
    It's still there under About Me.

266881.PNG

You were that fecker!! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement