Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Implant in Blackrock or Ballsbridge

Options
  • 12-08-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I want to get a Dental Implant in Blackrock or Ballsbridge. I was talking to a dentist at the weekend who said a bad dental implant can cause problems forever and so I want to make sure I get a good dentist. Will you PM me any recommendations please?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Wafaa79

Hello there,

I am looking for a dentist to get a dental implant too. My concerns are the same as yours. The price difference is also quite huge. My dentist for instance asks for 2700 eur and I saw a dental clinic that was offering the same treatment for 1900 eur.
    I'm willing to pay the price if it means that will last a lifetime but at the same time, if I can get the same service for cheaper, that'd be great too :)
    Did you get any info?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Is it the same service? Not all implants are the same, not all crowns on implants are the same and not all implant dentists have the same level of training. The vast majority of the cost is for the labour involved, the parts, screws and implants make up a small component. Better dentists often value their time more highly. The sweet spot is usually somewhere in the middle. Check qualifications carefully.

Advertisement