Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi drivers working weekends in Town

Options
  • 12-08-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you knew any taxi drivers that work in Town (Dublin city centre) at the weekends and do a reasonable rate out to Greystones?

I used to have a number for a guy who would do town to Greystones for €40, but it seems he is no longer working!!

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

cocker5 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you knew any taxi drivers that work in Town (Dublin city centre) at the weekends and do a reasonable rate out to Greystones?

I used to have a number for a guy who would do town to Greystones for €40, but it seems he is no longer working!!

Thanks in advance :D

Try Keith on 083 3487 176

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Try Keith on 083 3487 176

You should try a guy I used to get called Ciaran. I rang him recently enough and he was pretty happy to fly from Canada to come pick me up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

d31b0y wrote: »
    You should try a guy I used to get called Ciaran. I rang him recently enough and he was pretty happy to fly from Canada to come pick me up :D

That was funny D. Err no I cant pick you up cos im several thousand miles away.

Even further now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jen67

I use guy called Seamus, 0878348842, very reliable charges €40 from dublin to greystones.

Advertisement