Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding someone as a joint name on account.

Options
  • 12-08-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to add someone as a joint name on my account? If so can you tell me what I need to do to get this done.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi tricky@

Yes, that can be done indeed. We require authorisation from the account-holder if you would like to do this by private message here. And also if you could confirm your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number.

Then we require an agreement from the nominated person to have their details added to the account. This can be done here on Boards if they are registered here, or via any other channel of contacting us. They just need to ensure that they contact us after you have given the authorisation, because then there will be a note on the account detailing your instruction.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tricky@

Hi tricky@

Yes, that can be done indeed. We require authorisation from the account-holder if you would like to do this by private message here. And also if you could confirm your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number.

Then we require an agreement from the nominated person to have their details added to the account. This can be done here on Boards if they are registered here, or via any other channel of contacting us. They just need to ensure that they contact us after you have given the authorisation, because then there will be a note on the account detailing your instruction.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Great thanks, PM sent

Advertisement