Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbour dropped this in my letterbox

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,631 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

grizzly wrote: »
    Should I be worried? (it landed on the mat as a photocopied piece of paper, not a jpeg).

Just send back a note stating "TLDR"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

grizzly wrote: »
    Should I be worried? (it landed on the mat as a photocopied piece of paper, not a jpeg).

Correct all spelling and grammar mistakes with red pen and return. It may help to grade it also and add an explanatory note akin to a school report written down the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

That letter reminds me of a born again christian woman I used to work with. Every morning she came into the office and spent the first 30 mins singing songs about jesus "quietly" to herself. Nice enough outside that but we did get the odd "going to hell" lecture now and again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Leave a burnt goat on his lawn and draw a pentagram in blood around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Please tell me how I can sign up to this newsletter!

To be honest I would love a neighbour like this. I would engage with him and appear supportive and then I would go about winding him up mercilessly. By the end he would think I am a complete nutjob (and with good cause) and move out soon after...the fun we could have!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭conorhal

CJC999 wrote: »
    Correct all spelling and grammar mistakes with red pen and return. It may help to grade it also and add an explanatory note akin to a school report written down the side.

Yeaaaaah....No.
    People that write manifesto's ALL IN CAPITALS are generally not the sort of people you want to engage with. They're more the 'smile, and back away slowly from the crazy person' types who's basement nobody ever wants to see.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Reply with "Well duuh."
    God is coming back soon and this'll all be sorted out, he just needs to chill out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

There used to be an oul one that went around dublin graffitting this sorta scrawl on walls and hoardings, usually racist bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cupcake83

Run....

• Advertisement
Advertisement