Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chick Tracts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

moved from After Hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Quatermain

Oh, ye gods and little fishes, yes I have. Once in college, a group of concerned people passed me on a Chick Tract relating the terrible fate that awaits you should you play Dungeons and Dragons for a sufficiently lengthy period. Apparently, once you hit Level 10, you will be inducted into an actual dark magic cult, where you will be trained in terrible rituals resulting in mind-controlling your parents into worshipping Sat...No, wait. Into buying you more D&D books.

Needless to say, I laughed until I cried.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Yes, but not since the 1980s. They really are that old ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement