Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! anyone willing to rent a camper van for 1 week on Saturday 17th august 2013

Options
  • 12-08-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking to experience a camper van holiday. it would be two professionals and would treat it as if it was our own. willing to pay the weekly rate. we are just finding it hard to rent one at this late stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Eamonn35 ,
    Welcome to boards.ie
    We may be able to help you out. Are you tied to these dates or are you flexible ?
    We definitely have availability for a week from August 22nd or another van for 4 nights from August 19th .
    I am awaiting confirmation or refusal on another van for a rental due to start on Saturday 17th. It will be lunchtime tomorrow before I get a final answer on that.

Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eamonn35

Hi Kevin

yes we kind of are stuck to them dates due to work.We would like at least five to six nights,but would consider the four night offer,if the van tomorrow is not canceled. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Thats sound Eamonn.
    If you PM your email address I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Advertisement