Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony's Rumoured Camera Add-on

• 12-08-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭

The rumours for this started about a month ago. Absolutely **** idea was my initial reaction. And then I started thinking about it a bit more. Now I think it has the potential to be brilliant, if and it's a big if, they can get the interface and the price point right. There's now details beginning to surface about two of them. The one I'm interested in is based on the absolutely superb lens/sensor of the RX100M2. It's still a crazy idea, but you have to give Sony points for innovation . Works with any Android phone too.

sonyqx10.jpg

Advertisement