Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub help

Options
  • 12-08-2013 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭

Hi I've just paid for a script there now but can't find the options to change username, put the stars under your name italics etc..

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

EDIT: OK, I've figured out the stars and Italics but the name change? And how do I change the writing under my name "subscriber"
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

baraca wrote: »
    Hi I've just paid for a script there now but can't find the options to change username, put the stars under your name italics etc..

Could someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

You'll have to request a name change in the Subscribers' Forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=331

I think the pink stars/italics/user group option is in the User CP under Edit Options.

You might have to wait a short while before the subscription goes through though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

baraca wrote: »
    And how do I change the writing under my name "subscriber"

User CP > Your Profile > Edit Your Details > Optional Information

Use the Custom User Title box there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Perfect, Thanks for your help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Sorry to bump but am i going mad or did the pink stars change??
    Doesnt seem to be for the gray or silver, just subscribers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Keith wrote: »
    Sorry to bump but am i going mad or did the pink stars change??
    Doesnt seem to be for the gray or silver, just subscribers.

They definitely did yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not feedback, folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement