Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colaiste lurgan vs camas ?

Options
  • 12-08-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anyone know which ones better ? :)

For the craic
    Housing
    Making friends
    Learning irish
    Activities
    Water sports
    ??? :) thanks in advance

It's for 2nd year students (girls) age 14-15)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lolzxx95

Hi there, I started going to colasite Lurgan after second year and I honestly would never go to another gaeltacht. I'm going into my leaving cert year now and I have returned every year. This summer I worked there for 6 weeks and the students really loved the place. Your Irish will definitely improve (i'm now fluent) and its the best craic ever! You should definitely check out their website, Lurgan.biz and youtube channel called TG Lurgan. They translate the lastest songs into Irish and make incredible videos in every course, and they've been huge hits! the houses are always lovely and you'll make some great friends there. Registerastion is in October, the website will give you the dates but they book up fast!
    Can't recommend it enough, hope this helped.

Advertisement