Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return bus from Limerick to Croke Park next Sunday 18/08

• 12-08-2013 10:26pm

Hey guys,

I probably left it too late but does anyone know of any bus services going too and from Croker on Sunday? Have any pubs organized anything? Trains are completely booked out for the return home and would prefer not to drive for beer reasons. Would Dublin coach be too risky?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

shaaane wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I probably left it too late but does anyone know of any bus services going too and from Croker on Sunday? Have any pubs organized anything? Trains are completely booked out for the return home and would prefer not to drive for beer reasons. Would Dublin coach be too risky?

Thanks
    Kelly Travel are doing one :)

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Kelly Travel are doing one :)

I spotted that but is it return? Not very clear on their site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭bennyl10

shaaane wrote: »
    I spotted that but is it return? Not very clear on their site

Yup return :)
    Pick up outside croker after match.

I just found this hidden away in the irish rail website. Honestly thought the trains were booked up solid. Return train tickets for €50 a pop. Just booked 2 there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Was going to get the train but I think €50 is madness ontop of tickets cost and food/drink. Decided to drive now and split the Diesel amoungst 3 of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Jofspring wrote: »
    Was going to get the train but I think €50 is madness ontop of tickets cost and food/drink. Decided to drive now and split the Diesel amoungst 3 of us.

Dublin coach is prob a good bet and great value. just make sure to be there early and get on at arthurs quoy to avoid a full bus.

Advertisement