Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Sound Blaster wireless for itunes

Options
  • 12-08-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I got one of these today and iv been messing about with it all day trying to get it to work , But everytime i put in the transmitter it stops my wireless wifi adapter from working why is this the transmitter and reciever doesn't use wifi to connect so there shouldnt be any problems.

Creative Sound Blaster wireless for itunes..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EMcwvlGllE0

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Is it using the same type of signal to transmit? Even though it's not on Wifi, if the signals being transmitted are the same, they'll interfer with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

Is it using the same type of signal to transmit? Even though it's not on Wifi, if the signals being transmitted are the same, they'll interfer with each other.

yeah thats what i was thinking but is there anyway of change the signal or stopping them from interfering with each other ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Changing the wireless channel on your router may help, just login to your routers setup page and wifi configuration. Should be an option to change the channel

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

yoyo wrote: »
    Changing the wireless channel on your router may help, just login to your routers setup page and wifi configuration. Should be an option to change the channel

Nick

Okay im in the setting and it has channels 1 - 13 or auto , will i choose auto or what ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

LukeyKid wrote: »
    Okay im in the setting and it has channels 1 - 13 or auto , will i choose auto or what ?

Try 11, 12, 13, 10 etc.. See if switching improves

Nick

• Advertisement
Advertisement