Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment Agencies in Waterford

Options
  • 12-08-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

I have just recently returned from Australia and on the lookout for work.
    I'm looking at job agencies, I worked through them in Oz and was happy with them.
    Many of them in Waterford?
    I'm looking for forklift driving/ warehouse work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

STIG83 wrote: »
    I have just recently returned from Australia and on the lookout for work.
    I'm looking at job agencies, I worked through them in Oz and was happy with them.
    Many of them in Waterford?
    I'm looking for forklift driving/ warehouse work

I just saw something on Facebook the other day, I think, that Hartley People were advertising for a forklift driver. Something like a two-month contract.

Didn't fully take in the details but it was definitely Hartley People so I'd give them a ring first thing in the morning and see what the story is.

EDIT: A quick look on their website and I found this. Pretty sure that's what I saw. Worth checking out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I just saw something on Facebook the other day, I think, that Hartley People were advertising for a forklift driver. Something like a two-month contract.

Didn't fully take in the details but it was definitely Hartley People so I'd give them a ring first thing in the morning and see what the story is.

EDIT: A quick look on their website and I found this. Pretty sure that's what I saw. Worth checking out anyway.

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Think I saw this on the Fas job seeker page also

Thanks for the replies, but is there many agencies in Waterford city other than Hartley's?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

There's Matrix Recruitment who I have dealt with in the past but for a different type of job. They used to be down in George's Street but I believe they are now out in the Cleaboy Business Park across from Genzyme. I found Matrix pretty good.

http://www.matrixrecruitment.ie/contact_us/

There's also Premier Recruitment (now Morgan McKinley) who I found appalling but again they might be good for different careers.

http://www.morganmckinley.ie/contact-us/waterford

Donedeal are now advertising jobs since you have been away but not sure whether there has been a good up take on the site.

You can set up an alert with Irishjobs.ie which will email you every day with jobs that meet your requirements.

Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

i posted that forklift job in the jobs thread a few weeks ago so it might be gone by now http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055875961&page=104

Can you search jobs on the donedeal app?

Advertisement