Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pass by Compensation in Repeats?

• 12-08-2013 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Can you pass by compensation in the repeats? I'm in 2nd year Arts and overall I passed everything. I passed both subjects (Got 60% in one and 40.5% in the other.) However, I failed two five credit modules, now I'm just wondering if I pass one and get over 30% in the other, can I get a compensation pass? I can't find anything anywhere in any of the marks and standards booklets or the college calender.

I'm just looking at my exam on Wednesday which could be dodgy (awful notes, too much outside reading to be done and too many possible questions that could be asked and no hints/proper layout for the exam. Doesn't help my case it's a 100% exam either :rolleyes:). I have been studying all week but I just need a back up in case it all goes pear shaped in this exam!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

yes

Advertisement