Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Austraila/Canada

• 13-08-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi all.
    Hope this is the correct forum,I hope some of ye can give me some advice.I have been to OZ for seven months and really liked it and enjoyed it over there.I done 15 days regional and returned home in may as my girlfriend was unable to come out.I have three months left on visa.so am considering returning to finish it and have that option.

I Am just wondering anyone that has been to both what is Canada like?What are the best parts for jobs and weather?How does it compare to oz socially work wise etc?obviously weather is different.MY girlfriend is not stopping me returning but obviously it would be hard without her.She would prefer Canada and only go to oz if she has to as to be with me.
    I am a electrician by trade and a graduate engineer with an ordinary degree.so how would Canada work or would you say oz is better at moment for jobs etc?As i dont see much future sadly in Ireland at the minute.
    Sorry long winded but hopefully some of you can help.
    thanks
    PABLO :confused::confused:

Advertisement