Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangerous dog

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Steady on folks.
    Whilst the OP's attitude may not suit some, the bottom line is that it is the pup's owner who is completely at fault here.
    It is the pup's owner who disregarded the rules, and got a puppy that he's not allowed have under his tenancy agreement. He's the one to blame for this puppy's fate.
    The attitude of the OP, and presumably at least one other neighbour, is a side issue in this story.
    Do not turn this thread into a witch hunt against the OP. By all means, politely correct any misinformation or misguided thoughts, but quit the witch hunt.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Any idea where it went?

Some dog pound or so he told the neighbour. Feel sorry for the dog but them are the rules. In fairness to the council they tend to move quick on these matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

DBB wrote: »
    Steady on folks.
    Whilst the OP's attitude may not suit some, the bottom line is that it is the pup's owner who is completely at fault here.
    It is the pup's owner who disregarded the rules, and got a puppy that he's not allowed have under his tenancy agreement. He's the one to blame for this puppy's fate.
    The attitude of the OP, and presumably at least one other neighbour, is a side issue in this story.
    Do not turn this thread into a witch hunt against the OP. By all means, politely correct any misinformation or misguided thoughts, but quit the witch hunt.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Nah that's fine I accept all views on the subject. Like I said I feel sorry for the animal but the owner must have either disregarded the tenents agreement or failed to read it. I don't make the rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Eight Ball wrote: »
    Nah that's fine I accept all views on the subject. Like I said I feel sorry for the animal but the owner must have either disregarded the tenents agreement or failed to read it. I don't make the rules.

You dont feel sorry for the animal at all. Sure you would have gone and complained about the innocent pup if someone else hadnt.

Thats not feeling sorry for it. The dog did nothing wrong and you very unfair to title this "Dangerous dog" when its no such thing.

Its pathetic really that people have nothing better to do than nose in business when its nothing to do with them, and when nothing had actually happened.

Makes my blood boil :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I have asked that this doesn't turn into a witch-hunt, but still it continues.
    It is so much more effective to argue points calmly and rationally folks. Nobody learns anything if you berate them or screech at them. It completely defeats the purpose to rant at people as I've seen in this thread a few times now.
    As this thread has run its course, and is just getting ridiculous, I'm closing it now.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement