Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance classes in Limerick ?

• 13-08-2013 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello!

We're looking for dance classes to start practising for iyr wedding next year and we would like to know what are the possibilities :)

Is going to be a waltz probably.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

I went to a few classes at the Pery Hotel mostly jive

http://www.shallwedance.ie/

I found it good but I was only able to attend 3 classes due to conflicting work commitments. There were a number of young pre-wedding couples also in attendance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭moby2101

+1 ^^.. we did these lessons before we got married... great craic and actually learnt a step or 3!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Does anyone know what these classes are like if you go on your own? I really want to do the jive classes but don't have a partner!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

I went on my lonesome and it was totally fine. You’re partnered up based on ability and partners are constantly swapped so even those who come as a couple get split at some stage.

Advertisement