Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private league

Options
  • 13-08-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

hi guys
    have set up a new league but having problems filling it - any takers - need about 4 players - PM me
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Can you give a bit more info about the league?

What kind of league is it? PPR or not? How many teams? When is the draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LiamG

12 teams - standard scoring - from the nfl website; 3 keepers going into next year.
    currently the draft date is 1st sept but i might bring that forward if i can fill the league. pretty standard stuff - just trying to get some interested people involved - i was too late i think for the boards leagues
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Hanners

Liam G, myself and Johnny Fontaine are looking to join a league

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭randomCluster

I don't want to hijack this post, but in the event of the OP getting 4 players I'm willing to take 2 spares.
    I'm running a 12-person league. Default score settings. 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 te/wr, 1 k, 1 team def, 6 bench.
    The draft (standard) will take place this Sunday at 9pm.
    pm me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Random Cluster, Pm'ed you......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭randomCluster

Random Cluster, Pm'ed you......

Thanks fellas. Happy hunger games!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Same here

I have 1-2 spaces in a 12 man league drafting tonight 9pm, usual league standard scoring

then 1-2 spaces in a 12 man auction draft league with standard scoring.

Advertisement