Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor plant - advice

• 13-08-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi I have this plant in kitchen - I am going to put this plant into a bigger container ... What feeding if any should I give this plant for now and next few months ... Should I put it in the light ...it will anywhere in a bright kitchen do? Away from heat? It's beside the stove at mo... Thks ps what it's called ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi I have this plant in kitchen - I am going to put this plant into a bigger container ... What feeding if any should I give this plant for now and next few months ... Should I put it in the light ...it will anywhere in a bright kitchen do? Away from heat? It's beside the stove at mo... Thks ps what it's called ?

Dont place in the path of direct sunlight,dont put beside/near radiators or stove,dont over water it.

Mist the leaves with tepid water in a regular basis too.

If the plant must be placed in the area of a radiator,then place a plastic bottle or tray of water close to the radiator aswell...this will help to create a small moist/humid micro-climate for the plants and its leaves.:)

Some pics and tips on repotting and maintaining indoor palms and plants.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79435352

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

It looks to me to be dracaena and here's an excellent link to more info: http://tipsplants.com/plants/house-plants/dracaena

Advertisement