Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to Play Madden NFL?

• 13-08-2013 10:00am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey AF Regulars.

We are coming to the release of the new Madden NFL Game in a couple of weeks and we are on the hunt for some new players.

We'll have about 25 human players but are trying to get it up to 32 which we had last season.

We have a very well structured league with proper game play rules.

If you want to sign up, drop by the forum or drop myself or Adrian522 a PM.

We start drafting first week in September so get signing up!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1541

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hopefully we will see a good few people come back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Also, if anyone is put off by the idea of being in a competitive league and getting beaten every week, don't be! The lads are all very helpful, Madden 13 was my first year playing Madden online and after getting progressively better through the 3 seasons I now am in the Superbowl of the 3rd season.

It really is great craic, the management control you have over your team is addictive. Get involved!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I think most of you lads are on 360? I hope the next gen brings a lot more Madden boardsies to Playstation because I'd love to play with you all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Think you can throw the ball better then Tebow?

Join and show that you can ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Oat23 wrote: »
    I think most of you lads are on 360? I hope the next gen brings a lot more Madden boardsies to Playstation because I'd love to play with you all :D

I think for Madden 25 we will still be on Xbox360 and possibly PS3 if there is enough interest.

I know Madden 25 will be a launch title for the next gen consoles but by the time enough people buy them we will be looking at early next year, so I think it will be difficult to get a full or nearly full league going before Madden 15.

If you want to play on Xbox360 or PS3 can you post in the following thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056983647

Drop me a PM if you have any questions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

We'll be drafting in just over a week if anyone is thinking of getting involved

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey lads, we've just completed our draft and there are a few teams left in anyone fancies a run at the SB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just giving this a bump as we are about to start a new season so now would be the perfect time to join. Drop me a PM if you are interested, we play on the xbox 360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

adrian522 wrote: »
    Just giving this a bump as we are about to start a new season so now would be the perfect time to join. Drop me a PM if you are interested, we play on the xbox 360.

If a PS3 one ever gets going give me a shout

Realistically we will likely be moving to next gen consoles from the next version of madden. It will depend on how many people get the xbox one compared to the PS4.

I'll certainly post up again at that point,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Again i would be more likely to have the PS4 :) so again, if one of them gets going, shout me a holla dogg ;)

If anyone wants to play Madden 15 on the Xbox One, can they post here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057281414

We will be starting the league pretty soon I hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Hi AF forum regulars, with the release of MADDEN NFL 16 in the coming days we were looking to see if there's any new players interested in joining on XBOX ONE, we have a well structured league and proper set of game play rules, if your interested drop by the forum and say hello,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1541

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Such a shame in a ps4 guy and not an Xbox guy..would love to be involved ye seem to have one of the better setups around..fair play to ye and best of look
    With Yer season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

My PS4 version was dispatched yesterday. Haven't played a Madden game since '13 and I was crap at it.

Would be interested in a league for PS4 players for the laugh. I'll be the cannon fodder if there's enough interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Yea I'd definatly be up for a ps4 league anyway mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Hi AF regulars, if anyone is interested in playing madden we are starting the team draft shortly over here,http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1541
    anyone is more then welcome

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is there anything the Bronco defense can't do? :D

Madden 17 is up on EA Access(if you have that) for anyone that wants to try it out for a bit.

Advertisement