Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

database access help

Options
  • 13-08-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I was hoping that there might be someone in the drogheda region who could teach some grinds in database design with microsoft access. I have been tasked with the job of creating a database and really need some help with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

You'd be better off asking over in the software and web-dev forum... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=25

See you already did...

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

Would you consider using elance, you can pay someone to help you. For instance there are students in china and india who would help for very little. I got help designing a website that had database elements which i didnt understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CheesePlease

Hi Rossin, well I'd like to tackle it myself and learn by doing. Thanks for the suggestion though. I wasn't aware of such a site.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

There are certainly people who would teach you as well(via skype etc). Sure if you cant find someone it might be worth a look! In DKIT there are 4th years/masters/phd students who give grinds for students who are struggling. Might be worth a look..

Advertisement