Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous infraction in After Hours

Options
  • 13-08-2013 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Last night, whoopsadaisywhatever gave me an infraction for being a dick - which I wasn't. I sent her a mail last night but no response today.

The post can be found here. I don't see anything wrong with that post. I illogical to offer sympathies until you find out the full story. Look at what happened to Chris Benoit, people started offing their condolences when they found out he died, but guess what happened? He committed suicide after killing his wife and son. The WWE held a tribute night that day after he died, but after they found out how he died, they removed any record of Chris Benoit from being with the company.

I didn't mean any disrespect and people's emotions can run high after an incident like that. When your emotions get the better of you, you don't think logically - this is evident by the stupid responses to my comment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Dick Masterson,

One of the Rec CMods will look into this and get back to you. Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.

Can you please get in touch with the mod via PM first and if that avenue is exhausted please post here to make us aware and we will follow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Dick Masterson

Hello.

Can you please get in touch with the mod via PM first and if that avenue is exhausted please post here to make us aware and we will follow up.

Forgot about this. I already said I contacted her by mail and she never replied. What gives?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Forgot about this. I already said I contacted her by mail and she never replied. What gives?

The moderator in question never received a PM from you.

Please check and re-send.

Advertisement