Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is very poor

Options
  • 13-08-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

My broadband connection is slow.

Thursday 1 August:
    Spoke to tech line, they noticed that something was wrong with my line, they would send out a technician who would first check the exchange then the cabinet and if needed access to my house they would text me and agree a time for that.

Tuesday 6 August:
    Got a text from Eircom saying they are aware that my issue is still open and they are working on it.

Wednesday 7 August:
    Got a text from Eircom that they tried to get in touch with me but could not and hence closed my case. Checked my mobile no missed calls or other texts.
    Get home and find two missed calls on my home phone and a note saying a technician was at my house but could not get access. (Strange phenomenon is it not that im neither at home nor answering my home phone during normal business hours)

Thursday 8 August:
    Called tech support and told them my problem is still not fixed. Got an appointment time on monday(12th) morning 8:30-10:30 when a technician would come by the house.

Monday 12 August, 10:30
    Called tech support and told them no technician came by and neither did i get any calls(home or mobile) or text telling me about a cancellation. They support guy was very sorry and and set up a new time, tuesday (13th) morning 8:30-10:30

Tuesday 13 August 10:45 
    I leave my house to go to work without seeing any eircom technician.

This is so very poor im trying to compose myself before I call tech support line again.

I have a job, which I need to be at during normal business hours to get paid!

The money I have now missed due to sitting at home waiting for the appointments and writing this post would have paid my Eircom bill for the next 6 months atleast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hensch

Technician just called and said he will be there this evening when im back from work.

we will see how that goes.

Advertisement