Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brabazon Hall, Cork Street

Options
  • 13-08-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

anyone any experience living in brabazon hall on cork street?
    looking at a two bed there, anything i hould know about?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

You should know that Cork Street is not a welcoming place after dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pb2

as in late at night? or evening during winter? is it not safer being the town end?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,798 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I wouldnt touch anywhere in that area to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

pb2 wrote: »
    as in late at night? or evening during winter? is it not safer being the town end?

Cork Street isnt that big; even the town end wouldnt be far from areas that I wouldnt be keen about tbh.

That said, I have a friend who until recently lived in the apartments across the road from those ones and had no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

pb2 wrote: »

As in once it got dark I wouldn't walk down it. Its one of the few areas in Dublin City that (imo) has remained properly sketchy despite all the regeneration in the city. I do have friends who lived there without difficulty but I also know others who have been either mugged or had close escapes on Cork Street and I would never consider living there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

My girlfriend used to live there. Apartment was nice, but loads of scumbags around, sometimes hanging around the gate trying to get in when you coming/going.

Advertisement