Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about land owner permssion

Options
  • 13-08-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

quick question, I have a .22 which I initially licensed as a member of a gun club, can I change the reason of ownership to land owner permission when I'm renewing, and if so, how would i do that, or would I have to fill out a new FCA1?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

cyburger wrote: »
    Hi,

quick question, I have a .22 which I initially licensed as a member of a gun club, can I change the reason of ownership to land owner permission when I'm renewing, and if so, how would i do that, or would I have to fill out a new FCA1?

Cheers!

I should not be an issue,once you have the written permissions signed and submitted with your renewal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Instead of having the target shooting box ticked only, tick hunting, and supply supply written permission for whatever lands you have permission for. Think it's section 4.

The FCR is a renewal, but also to amend any changes that may be applicable. Plus the Gardaí said they will not accept an FCA1 as a renewal.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭cyburger

thanks for the replies - do i need the permission or two land owners? there's only space for one on the FCR I think?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

You are referring to section 5 which only applies to a limited certificate for a shotgun. DON'T fill that in unless you are seeking a limited certificate for a shotgun.

Just tick the box in section 4 and supply two written permissions on separate pieces of paper.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement