Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed N64

Options
  • 13-08-2013 12:25pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have a boxed N64 in good condition. Doesn't have any papers with it. Box with styrofoam Power and TV Cable. No Controller. Can throw in a couple of filler games too

Looking to trade for an unboxed NES console. Doesnt matter if theres no cables but would need controllers.

Open to other trades too.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Now has a controller!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

Might be interested, have one with two controllers, gun, power supply, rf cable( but also have av scart cable for it), pin connector needs a clean though or to be replaced, plus I've disabled the lock out chip so no flickering blue screen ! What filler games have you got with it ?

Thanks for the offer man but I wouldn't know how to change the pins myself. I have my own nes here with the same problem! Not good at that sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

No worries man, from what I've seen though it's fairly simple to do after removing about 18 screws the pin connector just pulls off and you stick on another, you can get them off ebay for about 16 euro posted just haven't got round to ordering one for mine :)

oh right cool, I might try and fix mine if I don't get a new one. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 PHUNDAPUSS

would you take cash for this,

Sorry this is gone now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement