Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 belt clip

• 13-08-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a waterproof belt clip for an iPhone 5 suitable for running.

There are plenty of armbands out there, but don't like them, not much in the way of belt clips. Had a great case (by incase i think) for the 3, but the 5 is too big for it and and managed to fall out of it this morning!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

I use an ifitness belt for my iphone 5. I find it comfortable and can stick gels/key into it aswell. Used for couple of marathons with no problems.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ifitness-mini-sport-belt/

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

McWotever: Did you find a clip for the iPhone 5? I would also like one and would prefer it over a belt. I haven't been able to find one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭McWotever

IRLConor wrote: »
    McWotever: Did you find a clip for the iPhone 5? I would also like one and would prefer it over a belt. I haven't been able to find one though.

No. Because I mainly listen to the radio I just bought a cheap FM receiver from Lidl.

I think we need to go to dragons den with this idea!

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

McWotever wrote: »
    No. Because I mainly listen to the radio I just bought a cheap FM receiver from Lidl.

I have my phone collecting data and feeding me audiobooks & podcasts so that's not an option. :( Then again I'd sooner cut my feet off and run on the stumps than listen to the radio. Each to their own I suppose!
    McWotever wrote: »
    I think we need to go to dragons den with this idea!

I just want the manufacturers of this to make one that fits an iPhone 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭cullenswood

I too am looking for one of these for my HTC.

Listen to podcasts and use mapmyrun so a cheap FM radio solution not the best.
    I usually carry the phone in my hand while running, but with the winter approaching I'd like some thing waterproof to handle the rain that I am sure we will see more of.

• Advertisement
Advertisement