Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English setter

Options
  • 13-08-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Well lads just wondering does anyone where i could get an English Setter bitch that's IKC registered! wouldn't mind getting a pup even if that was an option.

I already have an English setter dog that's three years old and has fairly good breeding in him. His breeding includes Lefanta and Kilkinock breeding lines.

Any help be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Well lads just wondering does anyone where i could get an English Setter bitch that's IKC registered! wouldn't mind getting a pup even if that was an option.

I already have an English setter dog that's three years old and has fairly good breeding in him. His breeding includes Lefanta and Kilkinock breeding lines.

Any help be greatly appreciated.

There is two good looking english setters on the for sale section here

Advertisement