Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online LC results 2013

• 13-08-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just wondering do you need both your examination number & PIN number to access your results online?
    I'm away on holidays at the moment & repeating Irish as a mature student.
    I've been in touch with the exam commission but only got a PIN number? Surely I need my exam number as well (which I don't have with me)
    Any help would be great - thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭silverfairy

Thanks for that - yes it does make sense! But still panicking though!
    Have been accepted in to a teacher training college - bit it is conditional on me getting a C in Hons Irish!
    How are you fixed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Thanks for that - yes it does make sense! But still panicking though!
    Have been accepted in to a teacher training college - bit it is conditional on me getting a C in Hons Irish!
    How are you fixed?

ohh noo i'm sorry i just looked up my sheet and it says you can access the results using the pin and your examination number! where did you sit the exam? is there some way you can contact them and ask for your exam number?

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    ohh noo i'm sorry i just looked up my sheet and it says you can access the results using the pin and your examination number! where did you sit the exam? is there some way you can contact them and ask for your exam number?

F***! I went through the Institute in Leeson Street - but was unable to sit the exams there - so I sat it in Crumlin Education centre - but because I was an external candidate I don't think anyone else got my exam number? It all came to me in the post. And there is nobody at home in Ireland now in my house!

F***! I went through the Institute in Leeson Street - but was unable to sit the exams there - so I sat it in Crumlin Education centre - but because I was an external candidate I don't think anyone else got my exam number? It all came to me in the post. And there is nobody at home in Ireland now in my house!

ok well don't panic .. ring crumlin anyway i'd say its worth a try! if they don';t have it ,they might even be able to tell you how to get it?

Yeah I've just tried to - but the section that deals with Adult Ed is not open till 6.30pm tonight!! & the lady I was talking to didn't really have a clue (or want to know!)
    Will let you know if I get them later!
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Yeah I've just tried to - but the section that deals with Adult Ed is not open till 6.30pm tonight!! & the lady I was talking to didn't really have a clue (or want to know!)
    Will let you know if I get them later!
    Thanks

alright.. sorry i can't help you more!hopefully someone who knows more will post in here in the meantime , best of luck! and do yea :)

Hey,
    Rang up the exam commission & got it thank god!
    Best of luck to us all tomorrow!

Hey,
    Rang up the exam commission & got it thank god!
    Best of luck to us all tomorrow!

ahh great news! yess best of luck and well done getting accepted into the teacher training college!

Thanks - but the final piece if puzzle is tomorrow! Best of luck!

Are they up at 12noon on dot or a bit earlier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Are they up at 12noon on dot or a bit earlier?

Well the form says from 12 online :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I doubt it will be before 12 and if there's a very large amount of activity on the site it might have a wobble, but they will get it up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

All sorted here, it seems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement