Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band T-Shirts

• 13-08-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from online and at gigs, i have found it quite hard to get band shirts for Rock and Metal bands. Are there any hidden gems in terms of shops that people go to. Im in the Dublin area but I would imagine other places can be helpful for other posters.

PS I understand this may be construed as a fashion and appearance thread but considering the go to clothing for our ilk :D is usually a black band tshirt,, i feel it would be more appropriate here. It's very much a shared interest.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Well there's Asha on the top floor of St. Stephens Green S.C. Tower Records also have a decent selection of Rock/Metal band t-shirts. There's also a t-shirt shop on Liffey St. called K - OT- IK and they have a selection of band t-shirts too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Into the Void had some last time I was in there anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

fewtins wrote: »
    Into the Void had some last time I was in there anyway.

They've recently changed location, for anybody that doesn't know. The shop is now located in Temple Bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Passenger wrote: »
    They've recently changed location, for anybody that doesn't know. The shop is now located in Temple Bar.
    noted for next time I'm in Duberlin town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Ciaran511

Links234 wrote: »
    noted for next time I'm in Duberlin town :)

also try Fresh and the shop across from it in temple bar, right behind the central bank!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

K-otik on Liffey Street have some too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

On the rare occasion I buy a band tshirt I try and by directly from the bands website.

At least that way the money is goin to them and not some bellend that knows how to screen print.

The quality of in store tshirts is pretty poor nowadays.

I remember in the mid 90s (jaysus) I had 2 Cannibal Corpse t-shirts that Blue Grape Merchandise produced, one with the art work for The Bleeding and one with the art work from Eaten Back To Life.

They were savage quality, vibrant colours and transfers that survived innumerable washings, I literally wore them to death.

Advertisement