Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel Bans Fluoride on Health Grounds.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I said I oppose mass medication of any kind.

Including vaccination? Because I don't think the world is pining for the days when smallpox was something that existed outside a couple of vials in a highly secure disease control lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

Sarky wrote: »
    Including vaccination? Because I don't think the world is pining for the days when smallpox was something that existed outside a couple of vials in a highly secure disease control lab.

Vaccines require the consent of the parent. and we do not need 100% coverage to achieve herd immunity.

I should add that I'm 100% pro vaccine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

humanji wrote: »
    Not a reason I've seen them use.

France:
    "Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of 'chemicals for drinking water treatment']. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations." (Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l'Environment, August 25, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/france.jpeg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

The elephant in the room here is the rumours that they've been dumping their leftover flouride in Palestine reservoir. Bunch of animals.

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I guess they should be allowed to choose whether it's chlorinated as well :rolleyes:

Arsenic in my Fluoride? The CDC says Yes! | Fragments of Memories

That's probably for another thread, if you want to discuss chlorine, but we are talking about fluoride.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

darkhorse wrote: »
    France:
    "Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of 'chemicals for drinking water treatment']. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations." (Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l'Environment, August 25, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/france.jpeg
    First I seen of that. Have a link? I don't doubt it, I just haven't seen a government say that as opposed to financial considerations before. And any other countries feel the same?

humanji wrote: »
    First I seen of that. Have a link? I don't doubt it, I just haven't seen a government say that as opposed to financial considerations before. And any other countries feel the same?

Statements from European Health & Environment Authorities on ...

Sorry, I tried to post it earlier. Hope that's it.
    SSsView shared post

Advertisement