Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join a Soccer Manager League

• 13-08-2013 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Our league which is called THE GOOD LEAGUE is now over 5 years old and I have always wanted to get to the stage where all the teams are managed. We have four divisions, 1 and 2 are pretty much full, but 3 and 4 struggle to attract and keep managers.

you can find us by searching under Custom Game Worlds using the name THE GOOD LEAGUE. Find a team you like and apply, I'll respond as quick as I can.

As it's a very mature league you need to be patient in building your project up. It may seem there are very few players to buy, keep at it and you'll always unearth quality. Any questions shoot.

you can add me on SM using my email bazarakus@hotmail.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

4 Divions of 80 top clubs with a few teams left. pm the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

In need of a manager for Ajax in THE GOOD LEAGUE let me know if interested

I have a class Dortmund side available in one of my leagues, who's up for it? Need to move fast as 6 of their players are about to be transferred externally...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

bazarakus wrote: »
    I have a class Dortmund side available in one of my leagues, who's up for it? Need to move fast as 6 of their players are about to be transferred externally...

Is this in the good league?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Presuming it was the Dortmund team I took? Jesus, the team looks a little overpowered....

• Advertisement

Presuming it was the Dortmund team I took? Jesus, the team looks a little overpowered....

They're not too shabby are they? Not sure if they're a little neglected...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Listen, if anyone else wants to take over the team, I'll let them go. I've not really invested any time in them whatsoever, and will probably be quitting them soon enough. Focusing most of my time on the three main leagues here.

I need a manager for a united team in the UAS

Great team. Very strong. Let me know if you're up for it.

Teamshadow - go on and quit buddy, if a manager fancies it great if not no probs.

Managers needed for Celtic and Real Betis gigs in THE GOOD LEAGUE.

Prefer to get new managers in for the gig. If there are any Celtic fans already in the league tho they can apply.

Would never stand in the way of a dream gig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Well I tried to apply for the Auxerre and Rangers jobs in Division but it said my reputation was too low.

Anyway to override this? I only signed up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Well I tried to apply for the Auxerre and Rangers jobs in Division but it said my reputation was too low.

Anyway to override this? I only signed up

I never heard of this here join this group and the owner will get you in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209271025798365/

Advertisement