Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom EFibre missing order

Options
  • 13-08-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

I ordered an EFibre free upgrade from your website on 23/07/2013 and got the order reference number 4013849, I received both an e-mail and a letter confirmation for this.

As I had not heard anything in a few weeks I rang 1800503503
    They could find no record of this order in the system, and advised that i put another order in over the phone, at which point i was told that i would have to sign up for a 18 month contract (ok fair enough) but also that I'd have to close down my current eircom account, get a new account number and sign up with a new direct debit.

I don't remember having to enter any direct debit information online, nor do i remember seeing that I'd be actually closing my account and opening a new one?

So my question is,

Where is my original order?

I tried to go back into the website and reorder, but the site now tells me "We have already received a Fibre upgrade request for this account."

FYI Everyone on the phone in Eircom was very friendly

Advertisement