Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain alterations

Options
  • 13-08-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey all!

Just wondering is there anywhere that can take up a hem/shorten curtains and put a blackout lining on them too in Waterford City?

I know the zipyard in Patrick street only alter clothes. Is that alterations shop Threads in Parnell street still open? and would they possibly carry out alterations??

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

What about the shop on Cannon street?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭deiselack

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    What about the shop on Cannon street?

Whereabouts is that shop? I can't think of where that might be along there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

deiselack wrote: »
    Whereabouts is that shop? I can't think of where that might be along there :confused:

Ok, say your coming out of town along Barrack street. You get to the traffic lights and drive straight on to Cannon street. I think the shop is on the corner of the first right turn off Cannon street unto Presentation row.

The shop has a massive glass window in the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Deise Blu

deiselack wrote: »
    hey all!

Just wondering is there anywhere that can take up a hem/shorten curtains and put a blackout lining on them too in Waterford City?

I know the zipyard in Patrick street only alter clothes. Is that alterations shop Threads in Parnell street still open? and would they possibly carry out alterations??

Thanks very much :)

If you are on Facebook look for Barbara's Interiors,, she is local and is excellent seamstress... Her contact number is on her page..

Advertisement