Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disneyland Florida tickets

Options
  • 13-08-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice from those of you who may have been to Disneyland before and what ticket package you went for. I have been searching for a complete package of amusement parks and I am getting different quotes from different packages from all over the net. Could anybody recommend a reputable and preferably affordable site to purchase these from?

Thanks a mil!!!:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Damon22 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Looking for some advice from those of you who may have been to Disneyland before and what ticket package you went for. I have been searching for a complete package of amusement parks and I am getting different quotes from different packages from all over the net. Could anybody recommend a reputable and preferably affordable site to purchase these from?

Thanks a mil!!!:pac:

Attraction Tickets Direct are very reliable and are decent enough price wise.

http://www.attractionticketsdirect.ie/

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Heading next week. Bought the Orlando Freedom ticket from.Attraction Tickets. Covers all the parks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You're searching for the wrong place if you're searching Disneyland Florida...it's Disneyworld Florida. Some spam/overprices sites come up if you search Disneyland Florida (or they used to) and try to take advantage of people who don't know the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Damon22

Lads, thanks a million. Really appreciate the info.

Legends

Advertisement