Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - €5 code from Kellogg's for GAA Cul Camps

Options
  • 13-08-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone have a Kellogg's promotional code for a GAA Cul Camp? It would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Aoise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

ErikaHof wrote: »
    Does anyone have a Kellogg's promotional code for a GAA Cul Camp? It would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Aoise

K115289008

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭ablelocks

CCOQNTLECL - (That second C could be a D, and the O could be a 0, it's hard to make out)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ErikaHof

Yes, that worked!! Thank you so much, I just signed him up and he is delighted!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

CCRPQOQMWX

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone have a spare code for me, if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm I'd appreciate it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

Is this running again this year?

wait4me wrote: »
    Is this running again this year?

What the Cul camps or the Promotion?

If you mena the promotion there is a picture on the Cul camps website of kelloggs boxes so I'm assuming it's running again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

Sorry - the promotion. I know that the Cul Camps are running just didn't know if Kelloggs were offering the fiver off again this year. Thanks

I'm assuming they are, I haven't seen the actual boxes of cereals in store just on the website (that could of course be non updated version of the images from last year)

Actually just found a box of Rice Krispies from last year (it's ok it's in date until this August !!) however it states on it that the promotion runs from 1st April until 16th August 2013.

Therefore I imagine there is vouchers on the cereals now (or will be very soon)

• Advertisement
Advertisement