Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results Times

• 13-08-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys this is my first post:)....just wondering if anyone knows what's the earliest possible time we can collect our leaving cert results?????..I want to avoid peak times and bumping into people:eek: ...also I rang the school but there's no one there:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Captain353 wrote: »
    Hi guys this is my first post:)....just wondering if anyone knows what's the earliest possible time we can collect our leaving cert results?????..I want to avoid peak times and bumping into people:eek: ...also I rang the school but there's no one there:(:(

Its usually always between 9.00-10.00 , if you want to avoid bumping into people don't go in for a little while , most people will go in early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

9am is generally the earliest but it completely depends on the school, I collected mine around 10am but I'm pretty sure the first results were handed out at 9:30am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teach88

Usually 9:30 as far as I know. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Captain353

Ok thanks guys:) :)

Advertisement