Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction and banning from AH by whoopsadaisydoodles

Options
  • 13-08-2013 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I'd have rather kept this to PM's however the moderator in question is being totally un-cooperative and has referred me to this forum.

I'd appreciate the circumstances of my infraction & banning by whoopsadaisydoodles be investigated please.

As I'm banned from the forum I can not provide a link, but its the thread re. a son's stabbing, I understand there's been a few quiries on the moderators actions.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi Makikomi,

We'll investigate this and get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hi Ariana Swift Drug.

I've had a word with whoopsadaisydoodles about this and it has been clarified.

In this case, the timeline of events are as follows.

There are a couple of mod warnings on page one of the thread:
    Mod

Jesus will ye cop on. Remember the "don't be a dick" rule? It applies here.
    Mod

yop infracted and instructed not to post on this thread again.

Can we please move on from the fact the OP has posted on boards. Thanks.

After this you posted this:

Your son has been stabbed and you're BORED!.. ffs I give up.

Which would be posted against the spirit of warning one, in that it seems needlessly aggressive response to an OP who didn't need it.

For this post you were infracted... To be fair this infraction seems valid. People deal with these situations in different ways. The OP, if taken at face value, is obviously in some sort of a compromised state.

At best the reply you cultivated was insensitive. At best I'm afraid.

The infraction message contained an indication requesting you to not post in the thread again.

This mod request was ignored. You posted again and got banned as a result of it.

In this case, unfortunately, I see no reason to review this ban.

Is there something you wish to add at this point or something you think I've missed out on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Is there something you wish to add at this point or something you think I've missed out on?

Not at all, I don't stress over trivia like this however it would help if in the future that moderator would discuss issues via PM's.. I understand there is no obligation to do so, but it would make less work for you.

Regards, you've been very helpful as usual.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Marking this as resolved. Thanks folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement