Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Sports Photography

Options
  • 13-08-2013 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Hopefully it's cool to post this here!

I'm look for people involved in extreme sports to model for me. I'm looking to get some interesting shots of interesting people. In particular, people involved in skateboarding, parkour, BMX etc. Stuff that doesn't involve water, as a rule.

I'm looking for people over 18 and who'd be happy to get the high res images in return for their time.

I have a portfolio <mod-snip> & I'd love to hear from you, via pm if you are interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

You should probably say where you are based !?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cathal2637

Deadlie wrote: »
    Hello all,

Hopefully it's cool to post this here!

I'm look for people involved in extreme sports to model for me. I'm looking to get some interesting shots of interesting people. In particular, people involved in skateboarding, parkour, BMX etc. Stuff that doesn't involve water, as a rule.

I'm looking for people over 18 and who'd be happy to get the high res images in return for their time.

I have a portfolio <mod-snip> & I'd love to hear from you, via pm if you are interested!

Hi,

A little off topic, but I like to do lots of action sports, (snowboaring wakeboarding surfing, mountain biking) and I'm looking to buy a second hand decent camera, say off donedeal or ebay. I have a go pro but I'm after somthing that can zoom and take fast moving photos/videos. If you had any small advice I'd really appricate it..
    Cheers ðŸ‘

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

You realise this thread is well over a year old, right?

I'm locking it, and feel free to ask the question over in the Photography forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement