Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD GEM Roomates

Options
  • 13-08-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys,

Myself and my friend are heading to UCD in Septemeber. We are planning on moving out very soon and are looking for a few people (preferably gems) to shack up with us. We are looking at two places, the first is 3 bedrooms and would see us needing one more person paying €430 per month. The other is a 5 bedroom place in the same location, in which case we would need 3 more people paying approx €360 per month.

Both places are located in Sandyford. A 20min cycle from UCD or a (presumably quicker) bus ride from the stop outside.

Lads and Lassies welcome

Prices are just rent obviously, and were trying to move quickly so if you want in PM me

See you in September! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 House_QC

I might be interested but why Sandyford area, please? Is there nowhere closer to Belfield? What is Sandyford like? Will there be a mix of guys and girls in the house?

Advertisement