Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Masters application and references...

Options
  • 13-08-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I am applying for a masters degree in St.Pats (last minute) and I have to provide an academic reference and a character reference. One of my old lecturers has offered to write my academic reference but who should I get to write my character reference? I am a teacher so I have a lovely reference from a previous principal that says quite a lot about my personality in it too...so would it suffice or would it not be looked upon as a proper character reference??

(This may all be pointless if my transcripts don't come back in time :( )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

A reference from a previous employer would be perfect, especially if your masters is in any way related to education. You can certainly use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Both references sound grand I wouldn't worry too much

Advertisement