Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waterford united

Options
  • 13-08-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

With seven games to go, the promotion race is hotting up. Roddy Collins' Athlone Town are the pacesetters in the First Division with the Lissywoolen outfit five points clear of the pack. The Blues must win all of the remaining seven games if they have any chance of automatic promotion, but first Finn Harps stand in the way. It promises to be a tight and entertaining game. Why don't you join me and my co-commentator Russell Dalton in the commentary box at 7.55pm, this Friday 16th August for full live match commentary, analysis, and interviews (K.O. 8pm). This game is live and exclusive only on Radio DBSC. Tune in.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-dbsc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Anyone hear of Shamrock Rovers (B) fans causing trouble down there couple weeks ago?? I find it hard to imagine even the most rabid misguided moron of the highest order would start agro in what is in general a place with loads of young kids running around. Tell me this never happened and that i can go on thinking that these morons are slowly but surely be resigned to the dunces graveyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dlnv27

It wasn't Rovers fans it was Shelbourne supporters. A right crowd of beauties. All about 18 years old. Terrible to see all the older Shelbourne fans having to move across the stand to get away from these trouble makers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

what were they at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

I was there in the stand, 3 youngfellas no older than 18 thought they were in Green Street and tried to start a fight.

They got embarrassed and were thrown out within 5 minutes :pac:

Advertisement