Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Scrap

Options
  • 13-08-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,
    i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could sell on some scrap copper in waterford, have loads of pipes and even an old cylinder.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Wouldnt have a clue boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Hi,
    i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could sell on some scrap copper in waterford, have loads of pipes and even an old cylinder.

There is a place opposite Smyths there's no sign or anything. Bring it there and they weigh it and get paid per kg. Cylinders are worth about €50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

mytime wrote: »
    There is a place opposite Smyths there's no sign or anything. Bring it there and they weigh it and get paid per kg. Cylinders are worth about €50

His name is Boysie Mulrooney

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Deise Blu

Boyce Mullrooney across the road from Smyths,, he will give ya a good price too...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mindbloggling

Cheers every body will head in and have a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

boycey is your only man!
    turn to the left just before the entrance to smiths / pet mania when your coming from town..
    Looks like a dirt road.. overgrown and unkept..

They will weigh it up and give you what its worth, fair priced as well.. even if your in to buy some scrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭aziz

Does anybody know if boycey take copper cable as in electrical mains cable as scrap as i have a lot of it in a shed and i need to get rid of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Yes but if its armoured cable don't bother no real value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Dave_Power

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Yes but if its armoured cable don't bother no real value

yeah ill take any armoured cable off you for free

Advertisement